Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Things They Say

My absolute favorite funny things the kids say right now:

Corbin overheard me calling one of his pair of pants windbreaker pants. He must have misunderstood because now he keeps calling them his woodpecker pants. LOL! He's so excited about them being woodpecker pants (he loves birds) and its so funny I refuse to correct him.

He also combines the phrases "drives me nuts" and "drives me bananas" and says "That drives me banana nut bread."

Alora loves helping me sort laundry. While we're sorting she'll name off every piece of clothes and who it belongs to. For example "mommy jammies, daddy sock." So a couple weeks ago we were doing this and it goes like this:

Alora says: Mommy shirt. Daddy shirt. Corbin reindeer.
I look in her hand and she's holding his underwear.
Me: Those aren't reindeer. It's underwear.
Alora: Corbin under-reindeer.

LOL! I've corrected her several times but she doesn't seem to hear the difference and just keeps saying under-reindeer for underwear. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment